TCM Pain Management
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), we look at the whole body and to treat the root cause of the problem, leaving a lasting effect. In order to bring the body back to its balance, TCM not only eliminates the symptoms, but also prevents the condition from recurring. The sides-effects are minimal and there is no risk of being addicted to medication.
Systematic Resilience Manipulation (SRM)
Systematic resilience manipulation, SRM is a combination of acupuncture, Tuina, and manipulation of bone, myofascial and systems (digestive, neurological, cardiorespiratory, and musculoskeletal).
SRM can improve the following conditions:
- Accumulated physical tensions causing stiffness in joints and lack of mobility
- Postural related structure
- Emotionally triggered stress
- Insomnia and fatigue
- Abnormal system (digestive, endocrine, reproductive)
- Inactive or overactive glands e.g. inactive thyroid glands
- Imbalanced hormonal system resulting in unexplained weight gain or loss
- Eczema and other skin issues
Through our gentle, but firm manipulation of body parts, SRM helps to improve body alignment, regulate fascia structure and regain tension balance, resulting in improved overall emotional and physical well-being.
The benefits of using SRM to address both acute and chronic pain:
- Lower dependence on medication
- Decreased pain level, particularly with chronic pain
- Address underlying emotional issues that are strongly linked to physical pain
- Noticeably rapid healing without causing secondary injuries
- Regulation of body posture, stability and balance
- Significantly improved range of motion
- Increased strength and flexibility of myofascial groups (bones, muscles, connective tissues, joints)