从中医角度了解 PCOS月经延后的原因-PCOS from Chinese medicine perspective
How to explain PCOS from Chinese medicine perspective?
For example, the uterus is a teapot, water filled inside is menstrual blood. To pour out water inside the pot, we have to ensure water is filled inside and the spout is unblocked, just like our menstruation every month.
Reasons for delayed menstruation in PCOS:
* There is too much residue in teapot, making water difficult to pour out
- Majority of PCOS patients suffer from weight gain. Improper diet causes digestion weakness and creates phlegm and dampness in the body, making blockage in uterus.
* Coldness causes water in the teapot become freeze and cannot be poured out
Eating too much cold nature food will lead to cold uterus, blood circulation is affected and lead to delayed menstruation.
* The opening of the teapot is blocked
Emotional problems and anxiety lead to liver qi stagnation, when Qi is not flowing smoothly, blood in uterus is congested.
* There is not enough water in the teapot to pour out the tea
Spleen is the source of qi and blood, when spleen is weak it produce less menstrual blood.
Chinese medicine regulates PCOS based on body constitution mentioned above, it can be regulated through
- TCM herbal medication
- Acupuncture treatment
- Moxibustion treatment
-Improve function of body mechanism
-Restore the original menstruation
*At least need to regulate for 3 months in order to return to normal cycles.